Topic: Hma

Hello traders,
I´ve an question. I found on  this forum the indicator HMA. After long time i see that the indicator not make profit on my demo account. In my live account i use HMA also but there i make every day profit. I working with EURUSD (m15) and GBPUSD (m15).
Regards.
Or the strategy make no profit and i make profit. Who can me help with the good settings.
Niek

2 (edited by Niek.de.Bruijn61 2015-03-19 14:18:22)

Re: Hma

Niek.de.Bruijn61 wrote:

Hello traders,
I´ve an question. I found on  this forum the indicator HMA. After long time i see that the indicator not make profit on my demo account. In my live account i use HMA also but there i make every day profit. I working with EURUSD (m15) and GBPUSD (m15).
Regards.
Or the strategy make no profit and i make profit. Who can me help with the good settings.
Niek

Hello again,
The purpose of HMA is that it opens at a different position change of color. The text states that no SL and Profit limits are needed. Yesterday, the trend of color changed but the position remained open while it should have opened another position. Can anyone help me to solve this ? I used for HMA the EA is maybe the bridge better?

and

On the demo account HMA gave good results but on the live account not, where can that be it?

Thank you in advance

What text are you referring to?

Please provide more info, like screenshots where you point out the issues and outline strategy conditions from properties to logics, otherwise it is a bit difficult to get your point.

footon wrote:

What text are you referring to?

Please provide more info, like screenshots where you point out the issues and outline strategy conditions from properties to logics, otherwise it is a bit difficult to get your point.

Hello,

how can i make screenshots and send to you?

Niek, check PM!

6 (edited by Niek.de.Bruijn61 2015-03-20 01:51:03)

footon wrote:

Niek, check PM!

Footon, you have message on your email.