Topic: Trader mode in FSB Pro vs. Expert Advisors in MT4

@Popov
In Part 15 (Weekly Checks and Updates) of your video series you explained how to synchonize parameters between MT4 and FSB. To be honest, I found it all quite complicated and prone to errors, especially for not so experienced users; even you had to be maximally concentrated.
From here come my questions:
Why do you actually prefer to perform the trading part by the MT4 environment?
Why not to use the Trader mode (via FST-MT4 Bridge) that is integrated within FSB, is tighter integrated and easier to use?
Can you extend your video series by a part showing how to exploit all advantages of the Trader mode?

Btw.: All the effort you put in creating User Guide and videos is breathtaking smile

Re: Trader mode in FSB Pro vs. Expert Advisors in MT4

Hello bold,

This is an interesting topic.

There is no difference between trading with exported experts and with the FSB-Trader. All checks and maintenance is the same. There is a higher risk of bugs in the expert code for now because it is a newer technology, but once the bugs are fixed I think it will be the preferred methods.
I may make a video for comparing both methods. However my opinion may not be relevant.

Lets see the opinion of the users. I think the experience of Blaserboy, Footon and other users is very important.

It's also interesting why you think that trading with the expert is more difficult.

Thank you for the comment. You can also comment directly under the YouTube videos. I'll be glad if you subscribe, like and (or) share the videos. It we'll be a great boost to our project.

I made a video for installing FSB Pro on a VPS. There is a common problem doing that - lack of administrative rights.

Thank you for immediate recording a new video "á la carte" smile

Here my remarks:
I was surprised that you had quite a big problem to install FSB Pro on VPS.

Good news 1: I have been runing my FSB Pro on VPS for more than 2 months. Currently I run several FSB Pro instances simultaneously, each of them trading several strategies.
Good news 2: I succeeded to install FSB Pro on VPS quite without problems with administrative rights.

Bad news 1: I am sorry, but I do not remember how exactly I proceeded during the successful installation.
Bad news 2: I would like to help you, but I cannot experiment with my VPS now, because I run live systems on it and the trading session will start soon.

Other remarks:
- I use FSB Pro on VPS exclusively in a Trader mode, therefore I have not downloaded any data files. But it runs and trades automatically.
- I only have a problem how to download all strategies at once with one click using the "Trader Auto Start"  button after starting a new FSB Pro instance.

I have been running my FSB Pro on VPS for more than 2 months. Currently I run several FSB Pro instances simultaneously, each of them trading several strategies.

That is exactly the purpose of the trader. It is a proven technology developed more than 5 years.

I succeeded to install FSB Pro on VPS quite without problems with administrative rights.

It depends on the server settings.