forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategies → Indicators and strategies

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Indicators and strategies

One of my interests is to be scanning stocks on the NYSE and NasDaq, I have an old software that does the job that I require.

I scan for signs that the market trend will be changing for a stock with a view to buying or selling.

The indicators I use are momentum, force, volume, moving average, rate of change, and perhaps slow stochastic.

And these few indicators are enough to locate some excellent opportunities every night.

I wanted to share this, as these indicators are all available in FSBPro and they can do a nice job on finding equitable strategies.

The search for a strategy does not have to have complexity, we have to apply good thinking and determine what components will work for us profitably.

One thing that I have noticed.... the strategy that will signal an entry today may not get a similar entry tomorrow... we have to have multiple strategies that are similar in order to catch the moves.

Further, the strategy that will get the bullish moves may be a disaster on the bearish side.

I hope that will help someone...  be sure to add to the thread if you have some insights to share.

Good  trading.!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Re: Indicators and strategies

I took this quote from a page on ZeroHedge

" Any decent trader will tell you that you must decide on a stop loss level before initiating any position. After all, the market knows more than you do.  You might have it right, or you might not. The asset’s price action will let you know soon enough either way.  And when it does, you should listen. Setting that stop takes away any emotional attachment you might have and leaves you free to go find something else that might work better."

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Re: Indicators and strategies

Blaiserboy wrote:

I took this quote from a page on ZeroHedge

" Any decent trader will tell you that you must decide on a stop loss level before initiating any position. After all, the market knows more than you do.  You might have it right, or you might not. The asset’s price action will let you know soon enough either way.  And when it does, you should listen. Setting that stop takes away any emotional attachment you might have and leaves you free to go find something else that might work better."

Excellent quote. Not only in trading but in many things.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategies → Indicators and strategies