Topic: Enter once

I have a strategy with the "enter not more than once a month" indicator, but in trader mode it's in fact opening every day. Can someone check this indicator? Something is not right.
Thanks
Nuno

Re: Enter once

It's built-in indicator (hard-coded) as far as I can see. It's possible to me if you restart the trader it won't "know" whether a position was opened in current month or not.

I'll check this indicator. I'll include a fix in the upcoming update (in 3-4 days).

It appears that "Enter Once" is reset when closing and reopening a connection.

I didn't close the connection, so there's probably something else.

I don't see anything wrong in the code. It works well on my tests. The yellow bar on the screenshot shows that the program detected a trade in the same month and cancels the order.

http://s29.postimg.org/sday33cfn/screenshot_716.jpg

The code is simple. If the current bar month is equal to the month of the last entry, the program cancels the order.

I had already at least 4 trades opening the same month... There's no better testing than real testing with a real account...

Can you have the indicator put to "sleep" for the remainder of the month after one position instead of canceling orders?

Just so I understand whether I have to build a new strategy and remove the indicator from my collection. The "enter once" that seems malfunctional (at least in my live account with real money, working is an excellent amazon EC3 VPN) will be revised, or kept as it is?

Do you use logical groups? Can you send me the strategy for an inspection? Are you sure the connection was not close and reopened? 

Check the connection status. It must show opening of the connection and trading started and NOTHING other since the beginning of the month.

http://s12.postimg.org/lyl7951o9/good_connection_status.jpg

Can you send me your log?

I cannot fix an issue if I cannot reproduce it and there is not visible errors in the code.