forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Trading → The stable trading platform

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by atumcat 2014-09-10 08:51:29)

Topic: The stable trading platform

Hi everyone, I have tried a lot of free and commercial trading platform. Few months later, I chose the Mars Trader. It developed by the HTML5. That means this system dispense to download by any browser. Even you can easily to experience on iphone/ iPad / Andriod. It’s very stable and innovative that I even seen.
You should also try it.

Re: The stable trading platform

The introduction of HTML5:
HTML5 is a core technology markup language of the Internet used for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web. It is the fifth revision of the HTML standard (created in 1990 and standardized as HTML 4 as of 1997) and, as of December 2012, is a candidate recommendation of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).Its core aims have been to improve the language with support for the latest multimedia while keeping it easily readable by humans and consistently understood by computers and devices (web browsers, parsers, etc.). HTML5 is intended to subsume not only HTML 4, but also XHTML 1 and DOM Level 2 HTML.

Data from wikipedia.

I provide the screenshot of system show up on mobile device.You can trading anytime and anywhere.

which platform do you guys use?

I did a google search for this thing.... not even a web page, this must be a junior venture that someone is trying to market with you as the affiliate...

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

I did a google search for this thing.... not even a web page, this must be a junior venture that someone is trying to market with you as the affiliate...

Hello! I've got their official website. There is a lot of information about this system.
As I recognize about, I’m just a user for using their platform independently....
If you are interested in the website of  this system, I can PM for you.

I think the function of candlestick chart is really help for my trading.

Besides the no download necessary of forex trading platform.
I find they have MT4 of web recently, this is new release. I'll share the picture later on.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Trading → The stable trading platform