Topic: Question regarding FSB Pro?

Good day to mr. popov as lead programmer of FSB pro..

Im from indonesia & want to buy ur software (FSB pro).. I never purchase software online before n i have some question for it:

1. If i buy single machine option of FSB pro, & install it in my notebook, then my notebook get broken.. can i install FSB pro in another machine again?? I'm curious cause as a working person, i always change my notebook every 2 years..

2. How long are u gonna develop this software in the future? 5 years more? 10 years more?

3. if i really buy this software, did i just download FSB pro from internet, or get hardcopy of it? (CD, Dvd)

Thx for ur time mr. popov. .

Re: Question regarding FSB Pro?

Hello Pandapika,

i always change my notebook every 2 years..

You can transfer your license from your old machine to your new machine.
Just before changing over, you have to deactivate the license from your old machine. You can do it from HELP => License Code menu:

http://s7.postimg.org/9laccfipj/screenshot_427.jpg

When you deactivate you license code, the program notifies my license server, that you'll not use this license code on this machine for the future. Doing this, the license server frees one license slot for you for activating on another machine.
Now you activate the same license code on your new machine.

If i buy single machine option of FSB pro, & install it in my notebook, then my notebook get broken..

If your machine got broken and you cannot deactivate the license from there, you can send me an email or PM (personal message) from the forum for the vent. You have to include the order number, and the registration email. Then, I can deactivate the broken machine manually.

Until we resolve the case, you can install the software on your new machine and use it on a trial mode with its full functionality.

How long are u gonna develop this software in the future? 5 years more? 10 years more?

I cannot be sure, but developing this software is my passion and my hobby. I'm doing it from 10 years and I cannot imagine how and why I can stop. Most probably I'll continue developing software till I'm capable to do it.

if i really buy this software, did i just download FSB pro from internet, or get hardcopy of it? (CD, Dvd)

First you have to download and install the program from the Download page. It will start in a trial mode. When you test it and find it useful, you just purchase a license code. After the purchasing, you'll receive an email with your registration details and a license code. Then you can activate the license code on your
machine and the program will switch over to "registered" mode.

You have to keep the registration email safe, because you'll need the license code if you decide to change your computer. It's best to store it on a private digital store online

You don't need to archive the program itself, because you can always download the latest version from our website.

Thx u mr. popov for kindly answering my question.. because I have deep passion in the finance world, I love learning to trade.. I'm very enjoying ur program benefit (Forex Strategy Builder) since 3 months ago.. I have more question:

4. How can i save my registration email? did i just copy paste the content of the email in microsoft word or notepad? did i need to save the email in google drive? did i need to snapshot the email content?

5. Is the current price ($ 271) for the 1 machine option already take 50% price off?? so when ur discount period over the price is $ 542??

6. When the discount period over?

7. Did u plan to develop more sophisticated software in the future?? (one with artificial neuron network maybe)?

8. What is ur email? can I email question for u personally regarding FSB pro??

Thx for ur attention mr. popov, ur program so much helping me in trading.. smile

How can i save my registration email?

Since the license code is long, you have to keep the registration email in a digital form. The simplest way is to forward it to another own email  account. For example to outlook.com or gmail.com. It's very unlikely both of them to collapse simultaneous.

Is the current price ($ 271) for the 1 machine option already take 50% price off??

Yes, it is. The final price will be double.

When the discount period over?

Most probably with publishing a Release Candidate version at the end of July.

Did u plan to develop more sophisticated software in the future??

It's 100% sure.

What is ur email? can I email question for u personally regarding FSB pro??

You can find a contact email on the software itself and also on various places on the website. However I do not provide a personal support. Posting and answering in the forum is much more useful for the other users also.

Hi popov I just recently bought ur FSB pro for 230 euro.. I have high expectations of ur program in the future.. Thx u..

have been trying unsuccessfully to purchase FSB with my PayPal account linked to Visa Card.  Need Help.  the process starts off as I'm used to but fails.

Thank you for considering a FSB Pro purchase!

I have no errors or warnings neither from PayPal nor from the FSB licensing server regarding your purchase. It looks the problem is that PayPal doesn't accept your account or payment method.

I sent you a Personal Message with more details.

jgp_altus wrote:

have been trying unsuccessfully to purchase FSB with my PayPal account linked to Visa Card.  Need Help.  the process starts off as I'm used to but fails.

I once had a problem to purchase FSB pro in Euro via paypal, I then asked Mr Popov to send me an invoice in USD currency, and it worked.

do or do not there is no try

9 (edited by jgp_altus 2016-03-15 17:25:49)

thanks for speedy response, but I don't quite understand it.  It implies that the PSB Pro - Paypal system is far from foolproof. Surely Master Popov shouldn't have to personally intervene in every purchase by fools like me.  Maybe the system doesn't accept PayPal accounts linked only to credit cards, or linked to certain credit cards.