Topic: Cannot load "MT4 FST Library.dll" still allows zombie trades

Hearty Congratulations to Mr Popov and all the volunteer wizards for FSBP v0.5 release.     

With your great new version reinstaller I upgraded my home machine very easily
but my VPS remote machine install gives me the message:

Cannot load "MT4-FST Library.dll"
Please find more information about this error in the support forum.

I have manually placed MT4-FST Library.dll in the Metatrader/experts/libraries  directory as your great video showed.  The directories of the two installations are in parallel and even more strange, the strategy and expert is trading properly. 

Zombie robots should not be able to trade??!!

Where is the support page on this topic?  Even then normally omniscient Google  cannot find comments about this error.

Re: Cannot load "MT4 FST Library.dll" still allows zombie trades

I am no expert in VPS...........

I wonder if you could try to reinstall over the existing...  perhaps you have tried that already

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Hi,

I had the same problem, with my VPS with win server 2008. You only have to intall VC++ redist 2012. It didn't install automatically.

Thanks Snorri,
When the reinstall did not work, I saw that Mr Popov specified .Net 4.0 for the FSBPro.5.5.

Unfortunately No joy from my very old and very cheap Windows Server 2003 VPS  .  Neither .Net 4.0 or 4.5 would install so I can't do your solution of VC++ 2012. 

The rest of the FSBPro.5.5.  seems to be working just the same as on my home machine (W7).

Has anyone else had installation problems with Server 2003?   If not I should just build on a win server 2008 platform like yours.

snorri wrote:

Hi,

I had the same problem, with my VPS with win server 2008. You only have to intall VC++ redist 2012. It didn't install automatically.

=======================
Regarding your (Snorri's) observation that VC++2012 does not install properly,  I have downloaded the MS version from Seattle and un-clicking the FSBProv5.5 installer's version.   Partial Success.  Now I have two new error messages from MT4-FST Expert:

1.Do you permit to call function "FST_Request" from MT$-FST Library.dll
Clicking yes we get:
2.MS4FT expert is already running  ...key F3 ...delete the variable... Restart the chart.

3. Now I have no error message showing because the FSBPro5.5 is not reading the .dll with each reinstall of the package.  Even with clicking both green triangle buttons they don not communicate.  It still may be the fault of the Windows Server 2003.

Thanks all

According your errors:

Error 1. Please make proper settings in MT4:
http://s10.postimg.org/i9ntr2a85/screenshot_125.jpg

Error 2. Please be sure that no experts with the same ID number  are running on other charts.

Error 3. FSB Pro as well FST do not load "MT4-FST Library.dll". Only MT4 loads this dll library.
Once MT4 starts expert and loads the dll successfully, it will start communicating with FSB Pro / FST.
MT4 will show the loading status of the expert.

http://s10.postimg.org/oomunqgxx/screenshot_126.jpg

According your errors:

Error 1. Please make proper settings in MT4:
Error 2. Please be sure that no experts with the same ID number  are running on other charts.

Error 3. FSB Pro as well FST do not load "MT4-FST Library.dll". Only MT4 loads this dll library.
Once MT4 starts expert and loads the dll successfully, it will start communicating with FSB Pro / FST.
MT4 will show the loading status of the expert.

==============

Thank you Mr Popov for your further instructions.  Your documentation is much cleaner than the attached sets of snapshots to replicate the error and the sequence how to reinstall around it.    It works and I'm thrilled thanks to your, Snorri and Spiderman quick insights into where this newbee went off track..

For Windows Server 2003 x64, I still receive the error with "MT4 FST Library.dll". I tried everything. Any other idea?

I managed to connect with Pro (to trade) but there's no graphic: I see only "waiting for data". FSB used to be able to retrieve the data from MT4. How to do it now?

I see only "waiting for data". FSB used to be able to retrieve the data from MT4.

There is only one reason for that: no ticks are coming. It means that either the market is closed or it has a very low volatility at the moment.