Topic: Help 4 Struggling Trader

Hi,

I am looking for some advice from some more experienced trader to improving on my trading system/rules. I have removed a lot of indicators from my system and I am designing my own based on the past 9 months experience in learning and experimenting.

Please review and add or take away what you feel may benefit my system.

See Attached document.

Re: Help 4 Struggling Trader

Attachments haven't been working of late, you may need to lay out your document in full in a post.

Hi,
I have a strategy that goes with the weekend gap i.e. if it gaps up then go long, and vice versa. Could someone please show me how to get started?

For instance, I want to stipulate that when Sunday opens higher than the Friday close - go long. If Sunday opens lower than Friday close - go short. Later I'll add some other filters, when I get the hang of it, like pending order option instead of market order, TS.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi,
One other thing. Can FSB convert the strategy into an EA i.e. a .ex4 file? If so, how is this done?

Cheers,

Mike

blott wrote:

Hi,
I have a strategy that goes with the weekend gap i.e. if it gaps up then go long, and vice versa. Could someone please show me how to get started?

For instance, I want to stipulate that when Sunday opens higher than the Friday close - go long. If Sunday opens lower than Friday close - go short. Later I'll add some other filters, when I get the hang of it, like pending order option instead of market order, TS.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike, you've got good sense of humour I suppose big_smile

I'll quote my answer to you almost a year back:

footon wrote:

I thought you got it sorted, http://forexsb.com/forum/post/3557/#p3557

Hi Footon,
Yes, plus a bad memory!

Most grateful for your help...I'll take another look.

Cheers,

Mike