Topic: Importing hst files

Hey!
I had a strange situation here:
- imported XAU/USD historical data into MT4, and all was fine
- converted 1 min data into all periods
- imported hst files in FSB
- 1 min, 60 min, 4 hours, and daily data are fine (thousands of bars, since 2007)
- 5 min, 15 min and 30 min data only show 300 bars each!

Any idea of what might be happening? I opened the csv files in the FSB data folder and the files seem fine!

Cheers
Nuno

Re: Importing hst files

nquental wrote:

Hey!
I had a strange situation here:
- imported XAU/USD historical data into MT4, and all was fine
- converted 1 min data into all periods
- imported hst files in FSB
- 1 min, 60 min, 4 hours, and daily data are fine (thousands of bars, since 2007)
- 5 min, 15 min and 30 min data only show 300 bars each!

Any idea of what might be happening? I opened the csv files in the FSB data folder and the files seem fine!

Cheers
Nuno

Sorry, 1 min data is also not working. I have set my max bars to 60000 after changing a config file.
Another piece of information: when I imported the hst files, a window reported thousands of bars imported.

one idea I have is that you may have not had enough bars on your MT4 charts when you saved the data to FST

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

one idea I have is that you may have not had enough bars on your MT4 charts when you saved the data to FST

I had thousands of bars loaded in MT4, and they seemed to be well imported. However, only 300 are then loaded into FSB (see screenshots attached pl)
Cheers
nuno

Post's attachments

1.PNG
1.PNG 57.88 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

nquental wrote:
Blaiserboy wrote:

I had thousands of bars loaded in MT4, and they seemed to be well imported. However, only 300 are then loaded into FSB (see screenshots attached pl)
Cheers
nuno

The other screenshot.

Post's attachments

2.PNG
2.PNG 8.31 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

It works for me. Please check Data Horizon options and also Settings under Market menu - Cut off Bad Data...

Popov wrote:

It works for me. Please check Data Horizon options and also Settings under Market menu - Cut off Bad Data...

You are right. When I deselect cut off bad data I get all the bars... But it's not a good sign I can imagine.