Topic: Help - How do you Use Program?

Help  -   How do you Use Program ?

Re: Help - How do you Use Program?

Help - How do you use Program  ?

Mike  985  674-8537

Mandeville752@Charter.net

Hi Mike!
There is some information on the web site that would give you the basics: http://forexsb.com/help/. Check it out and you can look through the forum posts they cover some more specific questions and if you need information about forex or the indicators there is some on the web site. If not everything is clear post your questions here.

Hi

i?m new here and i want o learn more how to use the program. I have some questons.

How to interpret the results.
what is the goal?

Gross profit?
Gross loss?
send orders?
executed orders?
Time in position ?
Maximum account?
Maximum drawdown?

How to understand the Balance equity Chart?

The tools
comparator, scanner, optimizer and generator. How can a use them they are for?????

Well if somone could help

Thanks.

P.s A user guide hould bee perfect i hop that some detail user guide will bee online in this web page, some near day.

Hey u!!
I just want to know what is that program u are talking about? The program I know is metatrader 4 I don't know if you are talking about it. But if u don't, please explain me.

Hey everyone, I?m new in this forum and in this business. I want to take advantage that you are talking about MT4 to ask why it is very recommended, which are its real advantages? and where can I find information about how to use it?, I need a guide please. Thanks

Hello. I’m still a beginner, and I think I’ve been lost for the last week. I’m reading and I learned that avoiding lose in trading is impossible.  I should know it! Nothing is so easy. Now that I’m really learning, know that is really necessary to start trading in a demo account. I want to learn about forex and I want to trade well. So, I need is a demo. Could you recommend me a good one?

'The program' we refer to in most of the topics in this forum is Forex Strategy Builder. You can download it from the page Forex Download.
MT4 is a different program and there is not much info about it in this forum. And about the terms alfredo... was asking about - there is a help section of the site where the terms used in the program are explained:http://forexsb.com/help/.

Hello Jacob, I started in this business some time ago and I spend some time asking in the forums to experts about the best broker or at least a good one simple to understand, the one I got was MT4 , the programming language is simple and also because you can find in there good indicators and ways to automate your trading strategies, that is an important tool.

Wait, I’m confused. The program Karl Marx is talking about is different from the one that ascott220 talks about? If it is true, what is exactly the difference? Which one is the correct for a beginner? Thank you for the info.