1 (edited by banabana 2013-03-20 19:27:37)

Topic: kumo ( Ichimoku kinko hyo )

Why can not exit the position if the position goes INTO "kumo" (Ichimoku kinko hyo)?

It is possible to enter but there is no "Ichimoku kinko hyo" put as a condition exit output logic ... : (

Many thanks to those who will want to help me. smile

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity"

Re: kumo ( Ichimoku kinko hyo )

Good Luck with getting something that complicated as an Exit condition, when we apparently can't get any forum members interested in something as simple as an automatic exiting-asap condition when the Forex market trading goes into a sudden brief excess-volatility up and down frenzy.  Maybe the only thing we peasants can do is to close all open trades Manually prior to relatively well known times of various major markets [Tokyo, Singapore, UK, US etc] opening/closing or, to the extent possible, just before what may be major news and market announcements.

banabana wrote:

Why can not exit the position if the position goes INTO "kumo" (Ichimoku kinko hyo)?

It is possible to enter but there is no "Ichimoku kinko hyo" put as a condition exit output logic ... : (

Many thanks to those who will want to help me. smile

Andrea, take this tiger for a ride. It might turn out to be a harmless kitty though big_smile as it's a little bit tricky logic for me.

Post's attachments

Custom Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.cs 26.75 kb, 16 downloads since 2013-03-20 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Really thank you very much FOOTON . Will try it tonight on some TS  that I am developing. Graphically I think there are interesting ideas on "kumo", this indicator rather "eccentric". smile

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity"