Topic: How to trade multiple symbols/tickers? Change lot size?

Hi

I really like the look of the FSB I've downloaded. I just had a couple of questions:

I want to create an MA Crossover strategy with the fast MA crossing the slow MA upwards and downwards.  want the strategy to reverse the long position and create a short position when an opposite signal is generated (e.g. the fast MA crossed the slow MA downwards).

I have chosen the opening logic condition as 'The fast MA crosses the slow MA upwards'.
Closing point = Close and Reverse

Please can you tell me how I can apply this strategy to multiple symbols/tickers at the same time and not just test it against one symbol?

How can I change the lot size?

Re: How to trade multiple symbols/tickers? Change lot size?

Tony,

The lot size can be changed by clicking on the 'Strategy Properties' (centre of the screen towards the top).  This will open a dialog where the 'Trading Size' can be selected, along with other items.

There is no way in the current version to run the strategy across multiple symbols at the same time, the fastest way to so this is to:

• Setup the indicators and strategy properties that you wish to test

• Switch between markets and/or time frames using the drop-down lists at the top of the screen (under the File and Market menus respectively) to switch between the markets that you would like to test

ab

Re: How to trade multiple symbols/tickers? Change lot size?

Thanks for the reply.