Topic: Update: Forex Strategy Builder - Professional
I'm very much alive and productive these days. I'm working on FSB Professional.
- Working with multiple strategies in different tabs.
- Keeping loaded historical data in memory for later use. (Can be released)
- Calculation and loading data in background and utilizing multiple processor's cores.
- Profiles - a profile stores account, testings and some program settings.
- Data Sources - they point to a data folder and store market and symbol settings.
- Data files from different brokers are stored in sub-folders and attached to different Data Sources.
- No popup screens.
- All settings, strategies, plugins, indicators and data files are stored in My Documents\FSB Files\...
- Modern, flat and industrial like user interface (Inspired from Microsoft Visual Studio 2012).
What will be:
- Possibility to set different symbol and higher time frame for each indicator in a strategy.
- Integration of Forex Strategy Trader.
- Summary page that will show trading results from all strategies and backtesting results.
- Automatic update.
- Many more features will be easily added.
- I hope to publish first alpha version on January
- A practically usable version on March.
In what price:
- Price will be decided later. It will be somewhat around $200.
- Shareware version will be available.
Some very early screenshots.