Topic: Day of Week

Hi can someone create a Day of Week v2 please where you can actually select specifically which days you can trade on. At the moment you cannot skip two non consecutive days.

e.g. trade only on Tuesday and Thursday.

perhaps making 5 separate drop down menus or something. thanks.

Re: Day of Week

You can add it to the logic twice to select two non consecutive days

SpiderMan wrote:

I tried it and it didnt work. Ill try again tonight.

angat wrote:
SpiderMan wrote:

I tried it and it didnt work. Ill try again tonight.

This definitely doesnt work sad

You need to set them up as different logical groups with your other conditions, otherwise it wont trade at all. smile

SpiderMan wrote:

You need to set them up as different logical groups with your other conditions, otherwise it wont trade at all. smile

different logical groups?? huh

angat wrote:
SpiderMan wrote:

different logical groups?? huh

Perhaps you can read the wiki for an idea as to how to use different aspects of the program. This will be time well spent as this program has so many great features. In order to get good results you will have to learn to use the tools effectively.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

8 (edited by angat 2012-12-04 20:07:45)

unfortunately the wiki is a bit on the thin side at the moment. Is it possible to increase the number of open logic conditions. I need 12.

Update: i found how to do it, is it safe to amend the config file?

Update2: it seems 8 is the maximum even if I change the config file.

I have changed the config file a few times with no bad luck....

I am not sure why you would have had trouble with that update, I do not think there is a max...

However, I am going to suggest that you post a new thread re trying to increase logic conditions as I am not sure about that one.

You might keep in mind that your machine will run slower with more conditions, I try to limit it to 2 or 3 and have had relatively good luck with that.

As I mentioned, post a new thread re number of logic conditions and perhaps someone else will have good info to share.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....