forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategies → Exit strategies

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Exit strategies

Hi all, I'm new to the Forex forum and just started working with the software last week.  It's really great.  I do have a question though with regard to exiting positions.  Is there anyway to write your own exit strategy?  There are cetainly a number of options but I noticed that you cannot use an oscillator to exit out of a trade.  I was wondering if this is possible with this software.   Please let me know.  Thank you.

Re: Exit strategies

which software are you using? I've experience with MT4 then I could help you if you have some questions about it. You mean "exit" as closing orders? In fact it is part of the strategy or it what you know with it. Adelin

Re: Exit strategies

This is what somebody recommend me to do in the same situation “Place entry after price has moved past your price and stop loss.  Then the trade will trigger as price reverses.  At this point your SL and entry price have already been hit twice, so it's less likely they will reverse on it again before you realize some profit.   This of course is a way to place entries on retraces of a trend.[/” hope it works.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategies → Exit strategies