Topic: Bullish at pattern/bearish at pattern a new strong concept if applied

Dear all coders here , Krog , footon and popov

while playing with the search pattern "under development" by krog  he"this is what i think" invented a new way to maximize benefits of our software   please bear with me and read my concept well

The story is we use opening logic to give us the reason to enter trade , then opening point to allow us enter "the trigger" and combine them start the trade
some times we have a bullish logic this means we should go up but the trigger"opening point" suppress the trade

So if we have a bullish setup , then we will go to next step which is the opening point it will activate the trade according to its rules not according to the opening logic rules BUT
if we applied bullish/bearish pattern rule on the 1st step "opening logic" it will act as another valuable condition that allow or not allow the trade from being triggered by opening point , its something like making entry point more smarter "selective"

Any comments

Regards

Re: Bullish at pattern/bearish at pattern a new strong concept if applied

This can be applied to open.filter, and then it whether satisfies long, short or no trade.

Exactly footon But the question is How we Do it  it needs a new set of indicators to test it and compare with the old indicators versions to see if this logic effective or not "i think it is"

So i modified some codes to come with two simple indicators CD up white / and Cd down  black indicators

I modified the Inside bar indicator because its a non directional indicator " so it needs other indicators or the entry point indicators to take the trades and why i make to candles one up , and the other down " simply because i couldnot figure how to put the two candles in one indicator sad

Note " when both opened at the same time they cancel each others"

If any You can combine the two indicators " up candle , and down candle " in one indicator , then add the bullish/bearish pattern filter to it then the two logics will not cancel each others and we can start test it

shall we start smile

Post's attachments

CDUP1.cs 3.66 kb, 25 downloads since 2012-08-22 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Candle Down ind

Post's attachments

CDDN1.cs 3.68 kb, 29 downloads since 2012-08-22 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85383260@N … hotostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/85383260@N … hotostream

attached here two pictures shows the concept one using CD down , other using CD up