Topic: Are people making money with FSB?

Hi all,
  Are people actually making any money with FSB?

thanks

Re: Are people making money with FSB?

I tried a couple of strategies. I don't make money. But it really help me reduce loss.

I've been trading a couple of strategies with it help, but until now I got good money thanks to it. Anyway, about your question is yes, I've made money with this, let me tell you, this strategies are on MT4 so, it's not real money, but in theory, yes I did.

4 (edited by hadensmith 2008-12-06 03:52:20)

Hi,
Forex trading is one of the most beneficial money making technique now days, but making money through Forex trading is not as easy as it seems. There is lot of technical and other trading knowledge you have to have for getting into it. A good broker can help out in that. There are lots of available out there. Check out for some good ones compare get review on them. Check out for some broker review sites.
Happy Trading

Hi there, Forex trading is really very good to make money. I did lot of bucks, you have number of option in Forex trading by using which you can easily increase your revenue.

This is an very important that every boby should know and you first allow at least 2 month for demo trading. Consider this: 90% of beginners fail to succeed in the real money market only because of lack of knowledge, practice and discipline. Those remaining 10% of successful traders had been sharpening and shaping their skills on demo accounts for years before entering the real market.

I definitely agree. Use demo accounts, in fact destroy many of them !!! You'll learn a lot from your mistakes. And then you need to practice some strategies before going live.
Just one example : my first demo account was ruined just because I was not putting any SL. That may seem silly to many brokers but, if I would have go live before opening a demo, that would have been a real silly and huge mistake. But now, I can't imagine putting an order without a SL

Hello everyone, I just started in Forex and I want to know about the demo MT4, do you think it is a good one?,  How much time do you thing should I trade with my demo account before taking the risk to trade with real money?.  I really don?t want to fail my money, in fact anybody does? Take Care

ascott220 wrote:

Hello everyone, I just started in Forex and I want to know about the demo MT4, do you think it is a good one?,  How much time do you thing should I trade with my demo account before taking the risk to trade with real money?.  I really don?t want to fail my money, in fact anybody does? Take Care

How much time you practice with you demo account is totally up to you. I?ve heard that it should be at least 6 months, although I know people that have gone for over a year with a demo account. Just stick with it until you feel confident enough to enter the real game, be patient. Good luck

On Babypips, which I think owns the best online tutorial, they talk about six months. Good advice IMHO because if you spend too much time with a demo account, you can take some bad habits which may quite surprise you when real money will be used. 6M demo + 6M micro-account could be a good timing for practice.

Ok, so maybe there is still a long time to be prepared to get real pips and to feel like the real confidence to start taking the risk with real money, LOl. Hey I just started with MT4 and I?ve been very confused because I?ve been reading about many indicators and know I really don?t know which one use, Lol, Guys show me a light which are the most basic ones, or the ones you use when you start?.

Hi. My name is Jacob and I?m trying to get a better life? I?ve heard about forex and a lot of reason to trade? I hope to learn and finally enjoy!

Hi. I?m Michael and I?m looking for good options to get some ?easy? money.  Someone told me that forex is a good option if I?m an intelligent one, and I am! I will appreciate your suggestions for me to do a good job.

I didn't really expect someone to answer my post. But I would appreciate if you guys can help me during this difficult time: The beginning. Actually, I'm just trying to learn right now. I know I should get a demo? Do you know something about it? Do you think this is a good option? I don't really want to waste my money!

Hello everybody!  I know it?s kind of annoying to find a person who is just asking too simple things? But I?m beginning in this topic and I have some problems to understand everything? Could you please help me? I got a demo from TVF and I?m reading, and reading, and reading!  Is it a good demo? Should I read something special to be prepared to trade? Thank you for your help.

Hello guys, I'm new too, I just started on this some months ago, the only thing I can tell you and advise you is to get your demo account, I got it from TVF too, I think it is a good one, in fact I got it because it was recommended in the forums, off course I got information about the broker and sounds really serious, they are since 1923. Additionally the customer service is pretty good, I've got good info from them. Those are advantages but I don't have experience with any other broker, as I told you I just have months in here.

Thanks ascott220.  You are the first person here who answers my questions.  I

Thanks
Thanks.  I apologize for asking that things, but this is the only one solution to avoid making stupid mistakes. I’m glad I’m using a good broker; I was worried about learning with a bad one.  Good luck men! Please let me know how it is going, how are you doing it… I’m gonna do the same. Bye!

It is ok guys, you are welcome, I understand because in fact I´m still a newbie, but it is not bad to ask what you need to know, it is pretty necessary to get informed at the beginning of the process as much as possible because that is the way to build the bases of your knowledge.

If you want to make money trading FX the most important is to have a proper money management and the right mindset. There are a lot of good strategies and brokers. FSB can help you to find the right strategy and to improve it, but if you don't have good MM you can't make money.

Well, I’ll take in account this information. Thank you! I have another question: How much money will I need when I decide to stop practicing and start trading?

First upon, I think either you are new to Forex Trading or you are under false impression created by some of your friends, who might have loss in trading. Dont Mind. Forex sits next to stock exchange investment. Secure, proficient and easy way to invest and to gain money. I dont know the exact number of trader and investor, but it might as equal as to stock exchange players. So just like stock exchange, you definitely have ups and downs, but i would prefer FX over Stock exchange. don't know about other, but i suggest to you as well.

Get the best Forex Reviews | Simple steps for Forex Trading