Topic: help fixing strategy

Can anybody help me fix this strategy working?
i want to use two deferend macd histogramme indicators ( deferend parametres for each one ) and i want to be able to open the possition when both are higher than  the line  and close the possition when both are lowerthan  the line . Thanks

Re: help fixing strategy

Put both indicators in the Opening Logic Slots and set "Close and Reverse" for Closing Point.

thank you for the answer

Popov wrote:

Put both indicators in the Opening Logic Slots and set "Close and Reverse" for Closing Point.

Most interesting idea...!!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

yes my friend , when i finish iit i will post it here

I am working with a stochastic 14,3,3 and the close and reverse...  super results. I will post that also after the generator has a while to work as I have a couple extra slots for it to work with.

Thanks for asking that question.....!!

two stochastic oscillators togrther?or stochastic with something else together?

fskliris wrote:

I am using one stoch  14,3,3 and letting the generator make a couple selections for added support to the scheme.

Stochs on their own are not as reliable, unless using a few in different time frames, in my experience.

what other indicators do you use.
i have try macd with rsi and mooving average
all togheter

Blaiserboy wrote:
fskliris wrote:

I am using one stoch  14,3,3 and letting the generator make a couple selections for added support to the scheme.

Stochs on their own are not as reliable, unless using a few in different time frames, in my experience.

I will see what the generator throws up, it is quite slow as I am using 50,000 bars.

I will post some results when the thing has had some good length of time

I have a probleme and i wonder if somebody can help about this .when i check a strategy with 5 min timeframe using 20000 bars gives deferend result than using 10000 bars or less. Wich is better ? making a strategy with 10000 bars chck or less ( that is following the present moving of the market ) or using 20000 and more ? What is your oppinion?
chack the file and tell me . Bacause i thnik that making a strategy that will work in 5 min time frame must be a strategy that must change every one week or maybe less. I want to say that maybe we have to change the parameters of the strategy every few days finding the corrected combination again . The market is a living thing and we must just follow it.

Post's attachments

OSC MOM % MOV 5MIN.xml 5.85 kb, 12 downloads since 2011-09-10 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

http://fotohost.kz/out.php/i287646_Image1.jpg

Post's attachments

1OSC MOM % MOV 5MIN.xml 5.85 kb, 25 downloads since 2011-09-10 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

what is this , what changes have you made? in my pc i take deferent stat