Topic: So what system can make a money?

I'm looking and looking for a good system but can't find anything who know some good sys?

Re: So what system can make a money?

smile

I can't find Parabolic Sar (HTF) indicator on this forum, please send a link or post it here
otherwise strategy can't be loaded

Hi, best not to use the HTF indicators (any indicator name with HTF at end). They have a bug, you can see it if you check the indicator values, then remove the first line from your data and reload, the HTF indicator values will shift by one bar. (Or shift by the number of lines you remove from your data file).

Better to use the WTF indicators from the Techinical Indicators forum, in post:
http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/2438/wid … ndicators/
They fix the bug, the indicator value is always given on the same bar, regardless of the time of the first line of data.

The current pack includes Parabolic SAR (WTF).

Thanks krog )))

6 (edited by Kostefan 2011-08-21 08:50:15)

That's not true. Reading differs from the HTF WTF strongly. Checked at the auctions in real time. Look both indicators with the same parameters. But the indicator are different. You should not perceive them as identical. And the strategy laid out so that will not work with WTF. As proof  screenshots.

http://pics.kz/s6/e9/c4/98/e9c498d146afcaff3395fdb43c7b810c.jpg

http://pics.kz/s1/8b/cb/66/8bcb664db06fb069370a6921298040dd.jpg

7 (edited by Kostefan 2011-08-21 08:53:54)

Нужно строить стратегии разные. С одинаковыми параметрами разные показатели у них.

Kostefan, that is what Krog said - HTF are buggy, DO NOT use them.

Kostefan wrote:

That's not true. Reading differs from the HTF WTF strongly. Checked at the auctions in real time. Look both indicators with the same parameters. But the indicator are different. You should not perceive them as identical. And the strategy laid out so that will not work with WTF. As proof  screenshots.

I see what you mean --
HTF -- calculates new value on each bar
WTF -- calculates new value on higher time frame bar, so several bars the same value
So in this case, data = 1 minute, WTF = 5 minutes, therefore WTF value same for 5 bars.

I wonder how the HTF indicator does that ??? The WTF indicators are designed to match the values you would get if you got the indicator values from the higher time frame chart and drew them on the current time frame chart. So, it is impossible for them to change on the lower time frame sub-bars.

But that is because only I defined them that way, it is only a technique to be sure they give the same values over changing data. Consistency gets the most importance, that was the main complaint of the HTF indicators.

Sorry .. I'm not an expert
after reading all these comments ..
I still rises domanda.Questo indicator (psar HTF) can be used in other strategies (some very profitable) ..? or the bugs are a real restriction decisive ...?!
all strategies using live (FST) results are not good ..
  The "plot in full HTF bar" What is it??

thanks

Hmm, which part of those you are not understanding?

krog wrote:

Hi, best not to use the HTF indicators (any indicator name with HTF at end).

footon wrote:

HTF are buggy, DO NOT use them.

After three weeks of tests... from my point of view such a system not existing... I have completly different results in FSB to this what generate FST with demo account.

I think its wasting of time... Everybody looking for a perfect profitable automatic system, but it simply not existing.

I thought that after 2-3 weeks of tests my VPS will run with strategy which can generate minimum 5E per week. But its not...

Hi delugi,
I thought so at the beginning.

It is not so easy to generate a profitabl system. I don´t have a profitabel system at the moment.
But I am on the way to find it.

I is good that it is not so easy. In the other case all people will run FSB, generate a system and all people are rich.
I think it is a long way.

I test FSB one year and I learn every day.
thomas

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

tnickel wrote:

Hi delugi,
I thought so at the beginning.

It is not so easy to generate a profitabl system. I don´t have a profitabel system at the moment.
But I am on the way to find it.

I is good that it is not so easy. In the other case all people will run FSB, generate a system and all people are rich.
I think it is a long way.

I test FSB one year and I learn every day.
thomas

I agree...

I think its realy hard to build full automatic profitable system, allmost impossible.
Till now I had good results connecting FST with my personal intuition. I mean, my strategy opening for me operation (which is always realy hard to find a good moment for a trade) and I`m closing that operation.

One step forward... but still with stress... I hope that next step will be without stress... wink

I have had luck with higher time frames, not very good luck with 5 minute and one minute

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

explains better please ...
I wonder then why this indicator results from that??
because it is "buggy" but you will get these results?
technically .. from what is given to this "buggy"?

footon wrote:

Hmm, which part of those you are not understanding?

krog wrote:

Hi, best not to use the HTF indicators (any indicator name with HTF at end).

footon wrote:

HTF are buggy, DO NOT use them.

Post's attachments

psa.png 25.56 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.