Re: Development Progress at 2017

Working in different browsers is tricky because they share the same settings. This is not a problem with the application.

I suggest you to have only one tab open if you want to upload data. Then you can open several browser windows and to load (or reload) EA Studio. Use F5 or Ctrl+F5.

Please note that if you refresh or close a tab, it will override the local settings.

You have to practice with that and eventually you will find a way to work without problems.

OK Great, Thanks

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

I loaded each pair and now it seems to work.....

I think it is right that if you load a different data source. then you will need additional data from that same source for Multi Markets to access.

New version of EA Studio is uploaded. Fixed a bug with saving and reading the Optimizer settings.

Hope to see it soon on the Pro version

Its Normal With OOS On To Have All data validation 100% Passed

Its Normal With OOS On To Have All data validation 100% Passed

It means that the Acceptance Criteria are too loose. You can set more strict rules. For example System Quality Number = 2.5 or 3, Max Consecutive looses = 6 or 5
Stagnation < 30% ...

This all make sense when both Generator and Optimizer use OOS.

If it continues to pass at 100% it must have something wrong.

Thanks For Your Quick Reply

I just uploaded a new version of EA Studio.

Changes:
- improved the way the Generator saves its settings.
- the Multi Market tool saves and recovers the chosen markets.
- fixed the way all tools manage wrong or failed data files.

Two improvements to EA Studio:

- added a forex rates service. It refreshes a set of forex rates that is used by the app to calculate the positions profit correctly when the account currency is not a part of the trading symbol. This is similar to the "Account exchange rate" in FSB Pro.

- Data Import - Improved the log of the uploaded data and added a possibility to remove custom data.

http://s24.postimg.org/xek7afnud/screenshot_176.png

Refresh the app with Ctrl + F5.

Now I'm working on the next great stuff - individual validation metrics for each tool in the Automated Workflow.

You have been reading my mind........!

For the past few hours I have been thinking of asking you if that would be possible...

The EA Studio's "Indicators" check list goes from the Generator page to the Tools page.

The strategy's specific tools of Expert Advisor Studio are separated in a sub-navigation bar.

This change allows us to add more tools in the main navigation bar and in the strategy bar in the future.

Trade Safe!

http://s10.postimg.org/russ454i1/screenshot_179.png

The strategy's Id number is shown on the main nav bar. It makes it easier to see from the whole app what strategy is loaded at the moment.

http://s10.postimg.org/qs6nlvdah/screenshot_180.png

41 (edited by rantampla 2017-04-27 01:05:51)

Very interesting i find. I am very gladly found FSB smile