Topic: Trading Binary Options with GDMFX Expert Advisor

Hello Traders,

Here are the settings you have to use for exporting Expert Advisors for GDMFX.

http://s33.postimg.org/to54azfnz/settings_expert_advisor.png

Here is the exported EA Input screen.

http://s33.postimg.org/kvo5nauj3/gdmfx_expert_advisor_input.png

Investment - you set the investment in lot format, however it has the following meaning:
0.01 - 10 USD
0.02 - 20 USD
0.03 - 30 USD

Expiry - the custom comment format for Expiry is "BO exp:SEC", where SEC is the number of seconds of the expiration period. The example above shows Expiry = 15 min ( 15 min in seconds is 900)

Re: Trading Binary Options with GDMFX Expert Advisor

I have a new strategy after editing BO Tester .This is a report on the amount .It is GDMFX broker.

'EntryAmount' - struct member undefined    BO_Tester_Expert_31552625.mq4    2493    14

Beru,

Thank you for the report.

The problem is fixed.

Please reload the app and export your expert again.

Hi,
Just found out why my bunch of M1 EA does not produce any entries smile it seems there is only fixed expiry times at gdmfx broker, at least in demo account, in minutes it is: 1 2 5 10 15 30 ... And I created bunch of EAs with default BO tester settings, which is 3 mins.... So after a while I checked mt4 journal ant found out that I am getting "Invalid parameters" error all the time. I think this information should be somewhere mentioned. It would be nice to save some time for other beginners with BO.
Thanks!

5 (edited by Beru 2016-06-21 18:51:58)

File

Post's attachments

EURUSD M1.mq4 134.44 kb, 30 downloads since 2016-06-21 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Check amount 0.01 0.02 etc I think GDMFX not used for 3 minutes expires . Try it my .