forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Swing Highs/Lows with volume check indicator

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Swing Highs/Lows with volume check indicator

Hi,

I need custom indicator, which would check not broken lows and highs of custom period. Also it needs to check this highs/lows candle volume, is it higher than average volume of custom period (starting from multiplier of 0.1, because maybe I will not use this every time, but for most cases probably I will check is it at least *1.5 bigger than average volume of some period).

These H/L should have horizontal shifting, it's important if you want enter before/after these H/L.
I am planning to use this indi in these ways, Buy entry logic:

* (false break) Enter Long after last candle low was below swing Low, but last candle open and close was higher than indicators Low.
* (break out) Enter Long at Swing High (probably will use horizontal shifting)
* (hold up) Enter Long at Swing Low (probably will use horizontal shifting)

Few pics about false break, maybe it will make clearly if I was not. Check red arrows and red text smile

http://s33.postimg.org/u3ivkf6pn/example2.jpg

http://s33.postimg.org/vu1wlwo8r/false_break.jpg

I am not good programmer, but in mt4 I got these Swing Highs/Lows from collecting lasts 20 zigzag indicator values about lows/highs, then checked if they was not broken and putted them in array. Probably it was very lagging way to do... Also I saw that ninja trader have this Swing Low/High indicator, and some day I tried mt4 version too. But after mt4 updates it's lost. Hope it's help! My email irmantas.ui@gmail.com, please PM for price and more info if needed smile

Re: Swing Highs/Lows with volume check indicator

One more question. It's enough only FSB indicator version to trade EAs produced by FSB in mt4? Thanks!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Swing Highs/Lows with volume check indicator