forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

[ Closed ]

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.4.1, EA Code v32

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.4.1, EA Code v32

Hello Traders,

Forex Strategy Builder Professional comes with new features and new Expert Advisors code.

Changes in FSB:
  - Added "Export all Strategies to MT4/5" options in the toolbar and in Strategy menu.
  - Added a "Multi Tester" tool in the Repository page. Features:
    - Recalculation of multiple strategies from a folder or form a collection.
    - Collecting the recaclulated strategies in an output collection.
    - Possibilities to override the strategies Profile, Data Source, Symbol or Period
    - The strategies can be filtered out with the help of Acceptance Criteria.
    - All strategies can be optimized.
  - Added a "Save As"button for the strategy collections.
  - Added an option "Change data files time zone" in the Data Download page. When it is off, FSB keeps the original data time zone (UTC) when there is no UTC support in some Windows installations.
  - Added LTF options and vertical shift to "Previous High Low" indicator. It allows interesting settups as for example "Enter long 10 pips below the yesterdays Low".

http://s13.postimg.org/ftm5iglc3/screenshot_1269.jpg

Fixed Bugs in FSB:
  - Fixed unnecessary additional signal shift of LTF indicators with some logic rules.
  - Fixed setting of the Editor's page indicator chart Volume color.
  - Fixed a crash in Data Download page for Windows installations that do not support UTC time zone. This problem was noticed in Windows copies designed to be used in only one country.
  - Fixed misspelling of PositionPriceDependence enumeration. The option "BuyLowerSelHigher" is replaced with "BuyLowerSellHigher". The current indicators can used the older option, but we recommend the new variant for the future custom indicators.
  - Fixed changing values in the Indicator Options dialog by using the mouse wheel.

Changes in the MQL code:
  - Removed all external prerequisites for the EA: Object.mqh, StdLibWrr.mqh, ArrayObj.mqh, WinUser32.mqh, stdlib.mqh, EasyXml.mqh. Now all you need for trading the EA is contained in the exported file.
  - The expert loading is faster, which can make the difference in case of recompilation and restart during trading.
  - Added Min_Data_Bars parameter for the users who want to increase the number of bars loaded by the EA.
  - Removed the included XML version of the strategy in the code. The strategy creation code is generated by FSB and placed directly in the EA code during the export.
  - Unified the strategy trading logic code in a single file used in both MT4 and MT5 experts. This improvement guaranties the nearest possible trading behavior in both MT versions.
  - Fixed a typo in mql indicators option "IsDefaultGroupAll". The old variant "IsDeafultGroupAll" is still working but deprecated.

This FSB Pro release requires a full update in order to ensure compatibility between the program and the MQL code files.

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.4.1, EA Code v32

Please......... is this a new release  and where is link?

Maybe is on the Download  page I see that one is dated Dec 9.

thanks

daveM

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Please......... is this a new release  and where is link?

Yes, this is an official release. The download link is in the "Download" page.
The update will be detected by FSB on next run. (It checks for updates every 24 hours.)

LOL

I got all excited and wanted the new one... and forgot about the auto download....

Thanks

daveM

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

for Premium members we already have the early release version right?  There are the same right, so I don't have to re-export my EA again too, right?

hannahis wrote:

for Premium members we already have the early release version right?  There are the same right, so I don't have to re-export my EA again too, right?

This is FSB Pro v3.4.1. It has "Save As" for collections and also fixed mouse wheel use for changing of the numeric parameters of the indicators.

You don't have to reexport the experts.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.4.1, EA Code v32