Topic: Premium Club Developments

There is starting to be a lot of excellent material being posted in the Premium Club, some good tips on building strategies and development of indicators.

The recent updates to the program are offering some excellent improvements.

Thanks Popov for the projects you are involved in lately, they are making quite a diiference to the quality of strategy generation.

daveM

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Re: Premium Club Developments

Wow, that candle technique you just posted.....

I would not have thought of that, amazing!

I think I need three high speed computers for all this. LOL

I just realized the the indicator could be used in a similar fashion to range bars. hmmmmm wow

Hannahis

Your success with the fast time frames will be an encouragement to all.

I wonder, if you will share the actual number of slots that you have been using to hit the numbers.

People will be interested.

daveM

4 (edited by hannahis 2015-06-23 18:45:56)

Blaiserboy wrote:

Hannahis

Your success with the fast time frames will be an encouragement to all.

I wonder, if you will share the actual number of slots that you have been using to hit the numbers.

People will be interested.

daveM

Hi Dave,

Most of the current EAs that you saw the results (screenshots posted) are based on 8 conditions.  The ones with more than 2000 pips are the new ones.  I just created these new ones 2 days ago (could have been earlier but got stuck with opening and adjusting the setting files as you knew).

The new ones have about 11 conditions...(good thing not 26, I'll be exhausted after input the 26th opening conditions)

For the benefits of those who not sure what Dave and I are referring about, take a look at

http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/5415/who … h-fsb-pro/

I am not as brave as you, I am still working with only a couple slots...... I will have to see what I can do with the higher trime frames.

I was actually wondering if you were using like 20 slots, that was the reason for my question.

However, I realize that the extra slots allow more calculations to give precision, I may have to alter my perespective. hahaha

6 (edited by hannahis 2015-06-23 19:49:07)

Blaiserboy wrote:

I am not as brave as you, I am still working with only a couple slots...... I will have to see what I can do with the higher trime frames.

I was actually wondering if you were using like 20 slots, that was the reason for my question.

However, I realize that the extra slots allow more calculations to give precision, I may have to alter my perespective. hahaha

Exactly, I kept hearing that more slots means more curve fitting.  But how can it be true?  which is easier to fit in? Lesser conditions or more conditions?  Personally, I feel with more conditions, it's harder for curve fitting because there are more "restriction" or rules to bend about the curve.  None of my EA use the generator or optimizer cos' it "upset" my trading theory or rules.

The reasons LTF yield better results, in my opinion is that it eliminate false signals and sideway trending which "kill" a lot EA out there.  Like you said, "more precision" and hence higher entry and exit accuracy.

Only experience with real time trading will establish as to whether curve fitting exists or not.

The lovely 'Multi Markets' tool does a great job of pointing out flaws.

If your strategy will pass the 'Multi Markets' testing.... all is good .and time for the real account.

There is a marked difference between the demo data and the real data with most brokers, even though they all swear that they are pure at heart and that they would never manipulate anything.

MetaTrader is rigged against the retail trader, Metatrader brokers are rigged against the retail trader, that is why most of them are banned In Canada and the USA. There have been too many abuses by Metaquotes equipment users.

I am looking forward to the new video that Popov is preparing regarding another advanced technique.

I expect it to appear in the Premium Club are within a couple days.

This one is going to demonstrate how to work with prices in relation to set conditions with a moving average...... most useful for designing a strategy.

The new improvements look great......

A lot of good things being implemented.

Thanks, Popov!

I put some comments re optimizer and generator in the Premium Club section, how I use it. I will be glad for others to comment on that thread as I feel those tools to be most beneficial to all users.

The newest versions of FSBPro are so fast!

'Back in the day' of Strategy Builder, I never would have imagined being able to get 2 or 3 million iterations from the generator in an afternoon..... !

I am building a list of which 'Opening Logic' indicators seem to work well with various 'Opening Point of the Position' and the speed of the generator is most helpful in that regard.

Blaiserboy wrote:

2 or 3 million iterations from the generator in an afternoon..... !.

mine hardly reach 1 million in 24 hrs using 9000 bars , and most of time half million !!!!!!

Ya gots to use a special oil in the genrator bearings..... hehehehe

I change a couple settings to give the program a higher priority after a reboot, and I remove a bunch of junk from processes to let the program have most of the machine.

Blaiserboy wrote:

I change a couple settings to give the program a higher priority after a reboot.

May you share How

ahmedalhoseny wrote:
Blaiserboy wrote:

I change a couple settings to give the program a higher priority after a reboot.

May you share How

Open the task manager, click on processes, right click on FSBPro and you will see 'Priority' and you will see different levels, choose the one you want.

And try to close some other stuff that is using CPU or Ram....

Caution..... Hit the wrong thing and you may cause yourself some long term grief. That certainly would not be good.

Do not expect wonders from this approach....... To get a real increase in speed you will need  a larger computer with more processors and RAM.

What we have to do is to design strategies that do not require the generator as much, that is why I am attempting to research what works in ceratin ways.

Popov

That new optimizer tool is fantastic......! I guess the correct name is Multi Tester.

I got results that I would not have believed until I saw the tool develop them.

Thanks to you and Parrondo.....

daveM

Has been a while since I have posted this thread.

There have been several exciting developments in the FSB world in the past couple months for registered members.

There is a real opportunity to earn some  good coin with the new software.....

Some of this new product that Popov is working on is amazing....

I just made a strategy that returns approx 30 percent daily, of course, the markets are closed as I post this, I am anxious to get happenin tonight when the markets open.

I need the $$$$$$$$$$ hahaha

For some reason, I always find a way to get rid of any extra money, spending is like an addiction for me, worse than smoking! I actually need Popov to keep creating things. lol

Spending is better than wasting, that's for sure smile

LOL  I overdrew my chequing account yesterday, I gots to get me a book keeper. hahahahaha

No worries, market opens in less than 2 hours.

I know I am late to the party, but what happened to your 30% a day strategy? Sounded so interesting, I had to ask, as the usually silence came in to the thread and I guess it failed? sad

geektrader wrote:

I know I am late to the party, but what happened to your 30% a day strategy? Sounded so interesting, I had to ask, as the usually silence came in to the thread and I guess it failed? sad

Well, not quite failed.... I have to weed out a few, I might have something good to show you in a few days...

That signature has been in there only a few days....

Probably by the end of the first week in June I will show some good things...

And what good news do you have to show us from your own portfolio...?

And noiw that you are seeing what EA Studio can do, will you be starting to use it..?

I recall you saying you would be buying FSBPro..... I guess that has not happened yet...??

Here is a start, about 220 pips in a row.....

https://s20.postimg.org/aqxtxrzfd/Dave_M-0129.jpg

geektrader wrote:

Well, here ya go.....
I will start a thread devoted to my quest....
and I urge you to follow it....
It will be an adventure that I am going to share.