Topic: What will be done with the Licenses in the old scheme?

Dear Dr. Popov

I paid before 10 days about 200 Euro to have a License of FSB Pro and receive upgrades until the next major release of it. This is our agreement.

In this agreement there was no time limit about the use of FSB Pro. There was only time limit on duration of upgrades.

What has change in the new scheme?

If I need to change PC can I do it in case I will no pay further subscription after one year?

Thanks In Advance

// When the upgrade with more than 8 logics will be ready?

Re: What will be done with the Licenses in the old scheme?

There is no need to be duplicating your posts.

Post the question once in the appropriate thread please.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

There is no need to be duplicating your posts.

Post the question once in the appropriate thread please.

My apologies. Accidentally there is no way to delete a post totally.

GD

You can be assured that Popov is working at updating the program according to priorities.

He is continually issuing updates and he will attend to the issue of more indicators when he has satisfied himself that it will not be a negative impact to the program.

Some of these changes take countless hours of coding and testing and debugging.

There are several thousand users of the program and there are many requests in a week, he has to find a way to juggle all of the requests and coding.

Sometimes we have to be patient.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

5 (edited by GD 2015-06-13 16:53:09)

This is not the subject.

Hello GD,

I paid before 10 days about 200 Euro to have a License of FSB Pro and receive upgrades until the next major release of it. This is our agreement.

You can use your program as long as you want. There is not time limit. You'll receive all updates for the current major version (v2.####). Even if we stop supporting it sometime in the future, your license will be valid and the program will be fully functional.

What has change in the new scheme?

There are no changes.

If I need to change PC can I do it in case I will no pay further subscription after one year?

You can change your machine and transfer the license to it. See this guide: Transfer License.
If you have any difficulties with your license, we'll help you immediately and will solve all issues.

// When the upgrade with more than 8 logics will be ready?

We think that 8 logic slots are enough for developing good strategies. I personally always use max 4 slots. We'll make the number of slots adjustable via the config file in the near feature, but it is not a priority task and it is not connected with unsafe backtesting or wrong trading. We have thousands of users and only one request for that feature, so we are planing to concentrate on fixing current issues first.
I can only promise you that we'll introduce that feature in the current release and you'll be able to use it.

If you have any questions or problems with your license or activation, please contact us and we'll fix them ASAP.

7 (edited by GD 2015-06-13 18:10:27)

Dr. Popov

if it is so difficult to change a number in your software and you negotiate one week on that and you change licensing, then you deserve my greatest sympathy.

Only one person asked for it? You are wrong. We were two who asked for it! You did nt count one

Anyway, you have some personal issue with me and I am very busy to take it seriously.

Relax do not change the number 8.  Make it smaller ... to stay busy

It is nice that you keep your agreement but your behavior is not nice.

I believe that the best for me is to receive updates for one year from the day I bought this product and the number of the version to do not be an issue. After that, to do not receive upgrades if I do not renew my subscription. Of course even after that FSB should work as Pro.

Do you Agreed? If you agreed answer YES I DO.

You are the first person who creates this kind of problems to me.

I hope you will not change License scheme in few months again...
What you did it was mistake.

I planned to buy one more license for a lighter PC at half price. Now forget it.

All the Best.

GD

I believe that the best relative to me is to receive updates for one year from the day I bought this product and the number of the version to do not be an issue. After that, to do not receive upgrades if I do not renew my subscription. This is fair.

Of course even after that FSB should work as Pro until last upgrade.

Do you Agreed?

Your program will work forever with full features unlocked. With "forever" I mean until the computers run Windows and .NET 4. We have not programmed any time limitations to the license code and the software. We'll not stop your program. It is yours and you can use it as long as you want. You'll also receive all available updates we provide for that release. We made everything possible to make the program as reliable and stable as possible and we are sure we are doing it well by providing security updates on a timely manner.

About the feature you want, I think that requesting it one time is enough. Repeating the request multiple times doesn't move it upwards in my ToDo list. We can put the settings in the config file for 40 minutes, but we know special cases that using more slots and logical groups for closing conditions leads to a crash. I'm sure that you do not want to simply use more conditions, but you also want strategies with more conditions to work well, to use logical groups and to export expert advisers that trade flawlessly.  So the problem is not simply increasing the number but making it in a way that will not deteriorate the quality of the product in any way.

// I hope you will not change License scheme in few months again...

Why do you care about it? The feature changes will not affect the old licenses in any way. Our company evolves and we are doing everything possible to provide the best services and products in the industry.

We do not change the license schemes of our current clients. We provide new services and plans for our new users. We have all rights to make the best for our company and users. If you have any questions about our license plans, we'll be happy to answer you.

I planned to buy one more license for a lighter PC at half price. Now forget it.

We announced that the discount for a second license was valid 'till April 30th. http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/5284/pur … -april-30/.

The purpose of a second licensed copy of FSB Pro was to be used on a separate machine for trading with the MT4 Bridge. Now, FSB Pro exports fully functional Expert Advisors and you don't need a second license for trading. You simply export experts and trade with your MT terminals on as many machines as you want. However, if you need FSB Pro for developing strategies on another machine, you have to choose one of the plans available now. For example, the annual subscription is very cost effective and equals to €0.56 per day.

Dear, GD!

If you purchased the program 10 days ago we are nice enough to give you a full refund in the next 20 days. Please do so if you find that do not like the product enough. Of course we do not wish this to happen but we are nice enough to do it for you if you request it.

I can assure you receive all future updates of version 2.x.

About your "it's just a number" question:

There are two types of software companies:
1. Companies who work with one client
- These companies have to do their best to help that one client out. They care about nobody else. The client does pays the full development costs.

2. Companies who work with many clients
- This is a type of democracy. Democracy is nice to the majority of people and at least not-nice ot the rest of them. Whatever the most clients require and need is done, the rest does not get done.

If you wish to pay for the full development of FSB Pro and become our only client by paying for any further development I welcome you to write us an email and we will give you an fair offer for the full rights over the product and price per hour for development.

If you do not wish to buy the whole company or hire it, you will have to either give up on the product or do with what you can buy, which is our current version and possible updates that we release in the future.

Since your question of topic has been answered and you indicated to have understood and accepted the answer I am locking this topic to avoid further diluting of the matter at hand.

Edit: I changed this post to make it more understandable