forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Trading → Is this stable? I'm looking for the download trading platform

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Is this stable? I'm looking for the download trading platform

I've been tried a variety of FOREX trading platform. But there are so many pirate copies in the market. They are usually cause system instability and even disconnection. The ideal trading platform must with function of place market order, limit order and OCO...etc. Most of all, it can provide stable and safety environment for trading. Have you ever used the download trading platform like that? Please share your opinion.

Re: Is this stable? I'm looking for the download trading platform

atumcat wrote:

I've been tried a variety of FOREX trading platform. But there are so many pirate copies in the market. They are usually cause system instability and even disconnection. The ideal trading platform must with function of place market order, limit order and OCO...etc. Most of all, it can provide stable and safety environment for trading. Have you ever used the download trading platform like that? Please share your opinion.

i recommend you to contact your broker support team all terminal work good without disconestions

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Trading → Is this stable? I'm looking for the download trading platform