Topic: Possible change to Unanswered topics functionality

Would it be possible to change the functionality of the forum to allow for a separate search on Unanswered topics across the two main sections (ie. FSB and FST -v- General Forex Forums).

I like to keep an eye on the FSB/FST stuff (but don't really care about the broker announcements) and answer any questions where I may be able to assist, but feel that the current way that the Unanswered topics works now makes it largely unusable due to the number of posts coming into the Market Analysis section.

Is is possible to have 2 Unanswered topics links, one for each of the main categories of the site?

Re: Possible change to Unanswered topics functionality

It's reasonable request. We'll make something like Mobile view, but showing Unanswered topics only.

Done.

Function Unanswered topics shows topics from "Forex Strategy Builder and Forex Strategy Trader" category only.

Same is done for New posts and Active topics commands.

well-done

Another modification could you add the links of View all your topic subscriptions & View all your forum subscriptions to the 1st page

Regards

Further to that, I limited unanswered topics to 1 year. So lets start answering!!

I'll try also to remove closed topics from the list.

Thankyou for these changes.

ab