1 (edited by pradeepgolfer 2016-02-20 05:45:31)

Topic: What is FSB?

FSB is a software for generating strategies.It is not a mint.

while there are many such software, this may well be most user friendly: i have no experience in using ea but i launched an ea in 6 hours after i took a free trial.This is testiment to how user friendly the soft ware is.

the ea made a profit for 24 hours and then made continuous losses showing that it was not robust enough.

so while launching an ea is easy it is not so easy to make a profitable ea.

However with Dr Popov having made numerous videos describing how to make a ea robust,it is possible with enough practice to get better results.

An ea uses indicators: indicators enter late and exit early;so the returns will be a lot less than if you trade the same strategy manually.However an ea will continue to trade with out personal supervision for day months years so the reduced returns are quite acceptable if you consider that no effort was made to obtain that.

Have realistic expectations and this will deliver.

Re: What is FSB?

Do have a look at the available components and you can see that there are tools  for making your strategy with price bars only.

You do not have to use indicators to build a strategy as there are enough tools for price action only.

Not all ea's use indicators as I have just explained.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

3 (edited by pradeepgolfer 2016-02-20 09:58:11)

Blaiserboy wrote:

Do have a look at the available components and you can see that there are tools  for making your strategy with price bars only.

You do not have to use indicators to build a strategy as there are enough tools for price action only.

Not all ea's use indicators as I have just explained.

thank you for your valuable insights. I did not understand you when you explained it the first time.i stand corrected in that case.Thank you for your patience

I hope Dr Popov would have explained how to use price in one of his videos i am also seeing videos.

I am looking at all components one by one.The only way to learn is to see videos, practice and see the results-this may well take one or two years. in most things experience is invaluable.

I uncheck the indicators that I do not wish to use in each area.

Blaiserboy wrote:

I uncheck the indicators that I do not wish to use in each area.

i am not sure what you mean.

but i have a lot of experience in learning about new things since i have been doing this for a long time.

because of my experience, i know that for me to make a lot of money, someone has to lose a lot of money:people unfortunately are not always so generous.

my expectations are therefore realistic.

i would be pleasantly surprised if i make a profitable ea within 1-2 months:but that does not stop me from dreaming about the millions i make in the next few years.

It takes me a long time to make an ea.

I have a few that I am working with, sometimes interchange ideas.

I keep multi tests collections, use them as a resource

I also keep the initial collections, review them once in a while to see if any ideas appear.

Correctio! that you have realistic expectations, this is not instant success, it might take a run at trying your patience.

I added many folders in the user section of FSBPro to collect things and sort them, just in case there is an idea that I can locate at some future time.

I also try to keep track of what one indicator in the generator seems to attract 'habitually'.

A lot of what I keep track of is seemingly a waste of time, only once in a while is there a useful and rewarding idea. hahahaha

Best of luck in your pursuits.!

(this might be something like beginner in golf, trying different strokes, different clubs, different positions, frustrations, disappointments, failures, and a little bit of progress from week to week)

yes another way of saying what you are saying is BE ALERT.

i remember i multiplied my capital by 500% in one month just by noticing that the open interest of an out of the money  call option in Reliance industries was 10 times the open interest of the in the money call option.
i never found a similar condition ever again-it was a freak happening.

keep a eye out for .....everything or anything