1 (edited by roje 2016-02-02 18:12:41)

Topic: Keltner channel

Hi, i need Keltner channel when it is possible to open short position after closing price above the upper band and vice versa. Does it exist ? Or could you edit this existing indicator in this thread ?

Re: Keltner channel

If you have a look at the indicator you will see that there are several choices for you to use.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

If you have a look at the indicator you will see that there are several choices for you to use.

Thank you, i know it, but there is only two choices : Enter long at upper band and Enter long at Lower band

Drop Keltner from opening point, keep it as Bar Opening, then set up Keltner in the opening conditions as you wish.

well you can use the indicator more than once..... have a look in the opening logic section... there are several alternatives there for Keltner and Keltner Crossover

You can use different lengths of the indicator to make precision.

It will seem frustrating at first.... please experiment a lot with each concept and get used to what you can do with this software, there is a lot of possibilities.

Let me know your result....  and we will keep working on it until you get what you want

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....