forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

[ Closed ]

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.2

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.2

Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.2 is released. This update includes also new versions of the Expert Advisors code and updates of the MT4 Bridge.

Changes in FSB Pro:

* The program supports several installations. Now each individual installation uses its own User Files folder located in its file structure.
  * Fixed backtesting of strategies with Martingale multiplier lower than 1.
  * Fixed crashes on setting Symbol's digits in the Control Panel.
  * Fixed crashes on adding new symbols and changing the active Data Source.
  * Many internal fixes and improvements,

Changes in the Expert Advisors Code v26

* The export EAs trade safely Indexes and Metals with custom rounding of last digits (none-standard TickSize).
  * Added additional field int the EA starting properties - "Custom order comment". You can use it for trading Binary Options or in other cases when the broker requires a specific order comment.

Meta Trader may not recover a previous EA settings of the running experts after re-exporting EAs with the new code. You have to check the settings of all running Experts if you override them.

Changes in the FSB-MT4 Bridge v11

* Supports specific TickSize for trading metals and indexes.

The following screenshot show the EA settings for trading Binary Options.

http://s28.postimg.org/9w03m31l5/screenshot_1206.jpg

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.2

Uploaded Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.2.1

* Fixed a crash when closing a tab with unsaved strategy from the Multi-Market, Monte Carlo and Indicator Chart pages.

3 (edited by hannahis 2015-09-19 16:26:02)

What do you mean by "The export EAs trade safely Indexes and Metals with custom rounding of last digits (none-standard TickSize)."?

All of my EA are created using 5 digits as my default settings.  What can I do when I want to use these same EAs for other forex or commodities that have different digit such as gold, oil etc. 

What's the easiest way to changes these EA (with 5 digit setting)?

Do I go to the FSB Pro and change the digit setting and then re-export these EA all over again for each different type of digit setting?  Eg, for 2 digit, I go to FSB Pro and change and re-export and then for 3 digit I again go to FSB Pro setting and change and then re-export these EA again?

This change is not related to the number of digits. It fixes the problem reported by Pit in this thread: http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/5568/err … and-stopp/

What's the easiest way to changes these EA (with 5 digit setting)?

You can run your Expert Advisors without changes and the will work fine. If it necessary, you have to adjust the SL or TP in FSB.

Uploaded Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.2.2

* Fixed a crash with the Multi-Markets tool when testing a strategy and there are repeating markets.

http://s28.postimg.org/f05lyvxs9/multi_market.jpg

Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.2.3, EA Code v27

This update fixes some security issues and adds new functionality:

Changes in FSB v 3.2.3:

* The program can load new Data Source configuration files, which makes possible the symbols and settings to be exported from MetaTrader;
  * The installation package includes the latest version of the language translations.

Changes in EA Code v27:

* Fixed the EA version number format in order to prevent MQL Editor warning;
  * EA Code cleanup;
  * EA Code works with older versions of FSB Pro.

None of these changes require re-exporting of your Expert Advisors or recalculation of your strategies.

Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.2.4 is published.

Changes:

- Fixed scrolling of various UI elements by using the mouse wheel under Windows 10.
  - Providing future compatibility of FSB with Expert Advisors code v30 and above.

The changes do not require re-exporting of EAs or recalculation of the strategies.

EA code v30 will be published in the Premium Club in several days.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.2