Re: Affiliate Program - Get Involved..!

Still the problem is the landing page..... conversions will be few with that thing looking as it is.

Blaiserboy wrote:

Out of about 10,000 hits to the landing page was very few conversiuons....... a complete waste of my time and energy!

Dave we already discussed that topic with you. The clicks from paid click services do not count. Do you think you send 10 000 real people to forexsb.com? Check your website logs or Google Analytcis how many of your visitors clicks on your banners or links. Google provide ways to track clicks on a specific link. You can use it.

I guarantee that 100% of the incoming traffic is logged in our affiliate program. We use the best tool available for the purpose: http://www.idevdirect.com/

Blaiserboy wrote:

Still the problem is the landing page..... conversions will be few with that thing looking as it is.

Dave, we are doing our best to make and maintain a good website.

You have the full opportunity to make a better one, to explain the purpose and benefits of FSB Pro and to make sales. This is the idea of the Affiliate partnership. I can even set a purchase button for you so you'll be able to sell directly from your website.

Dave,
Go to Google Analytics => Behavior => In-page analytics.
It will open your website and will show you how many clicks you have on every link. You can compare the results with the logs in your Affiliate dashboard.

Anyone wanting to do some work as an affiliate can offer to their broker the suggestion of them having their own corporate FSBPro, with their name on it, specially designed for their clients.

You need only initiate the discussion and if they are sincere, Popov will be glad to make them a good offer and you will get a nice taste as the deal happens.

Several brokers offer software to write EA's to their clients, no reason they can not offer FSBPro as well.

You need only stimulate their interest and then let Popov deal with them.......

The brokers would be far better off offering FSBPro to people instead of those silly bonus traps.