Topic: who trades in a real account with FST ?

Hi every body
I'm testing multiples strategies for a few weeks and I dont find the one already!
There is somebody to share a winning strategy on a real account?
Thanks

Re: who trades in a real account with FST ?

Perhaps you should spend a little more time learning about trading before attempting to trade with a real account.

From my brief experience with expert advisers I have discovered that knowledge as to how the market works will bring success in development of an EA.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

It is amazing the ability of the people to say nothing. Blaiserboy instead of saying nothing, maybe better is to shut up. learningforex put a real question, if you wish to say something concretely, you are welcome but please, don"t give a shitty answer...

mentosan wrote:

It is amazing the ability of the people to say nothing. Blaiserboy instead of saying nothing, maybe better is to shut up. learningforex put a real question, if you wish to say something concretely, you are welcome but please, don"t give a shitty answer...

Blaiserboy gave a perfectly reasonable answer. Rather than attack Blaiserboy why don't you answer the question that learningforex posed.

mentosan wrote:

Thank you for your enlightenment and demonstration of your communication skills.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

I strongly suggest you watch this series and try to create your own portfolio of strategies

SurtiTrader wrote:

I rarely trade with FST with my real account, but whenever I trade I simply loss my money on the pairs. I suggest not to do this thing.

You are talking about a broker, right?