Topic: Hello. Where are indicators?

Hello. Nubee here. I created a strategy using FSB. When I try to open it up in FST I get an error message saying that it could not find an indicator. The indicator is in FSB platform. So I figured that I needed to copy the indicators needed from the User/Indicators to the same in FST. But I can't find them in the User/Indicator folder of FSB. But in the FSB platform they are there. HELP

Re: Hello. Where are indicators?

Which indicators are you missing.

Is it possible you can make only one post with your topics.....?

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Thank you for your quick reply. Sorry about the double post. I'm new to forums as well. Many of the indicators that I see in the FSB platform "Logic and Parameters of Indicators" box are not in the User/Indicators folder such as RSI MA Oscillator. There are 27 indicators in the FSB Users/Indicators folder and many more in the FSB platform "Logic and Parameters of Indicators" box.
I'd like to be able to copy them to FST but of course if they are not in the FSB folder I can't.
Thank You in advance.

Standard indis are built-in both in Builder and Trader.

fxguy12 wrote:

Thank you for your quick reply. Sorry about the double post. I'm new to forums as well. Many of the indicators that I see in the FSB platform "Logic and Parameters of Indicators" box are not in the User/Indicators folder such as RSI MA Oscillator. There are 27 indicators in the FSB Users/Indicators folder and many more in the FSB platform "Logic and Parameters of Indicators" box.
I'd like to be able to copy them to FST but of course if they are not in the FSB folder I can't.
Thank You in advance.

The same indicators are in both FSB and FST, you do not need to be copying them.

What message are you receiving that would say the indicator is missing.....?

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....