Topic: cannot load dll file

I have the FST running on several charts but on one I get an error message the dll files cannot be loaded. I have tried replacing the files and restarting the platform but it still has error message.

Re: cannot load dll file

cosmos wrote:

I have the FST running on several charts but on one I get an error message the dll files cannot be loaded. I have tried replacing the files and restarting the platform but it still has error message.

When you say "running on several charts" -- do you mean FST is working correctly on multiple instances of Metatrader, but having issues only on one of them?  Or did you mean that you have several charts open in the SAME instance of Metatrader and one is not working?

Make sure you have put the "MT4-FST Library.dll" file inside the Metatrader\experts\libraries folder for your platform. Also make sure it is the correct version .dll file that goes with the FST and "MT4-FST Expert.mq4" that you are running.

Re: cannot load dll file

dusktrader wrote:
cosmos wrote:

When you say "running on several charts" -- do you mean FST is working correctly on multiple instances of Metatrader, but having issues only on one of them?  Or did you mean that you have several charts open in the SAME instance of Metatrader and one is not working?

Make sure you have put the "MT4-FST Library.dll" file inside the Metatrader\experts\libraries folder for your platform. Also make sure it is the correct version .dll file that goes with the FST and "MT4-FST Expert.mq4" that you are running.

okay. I will try these things. Thank you.