Topic: Good morning all

Hello, good morning. Just wanted to say that I stumbled across this project by accident. I am blown away by what I've seeing in the last 48 hours.

I honestly don't understand how I've never come across this project before. I really did find it by accident. And... it isn't apparent on the surface how brilliant this is until you really dig in a little bit. I suppose one may not appreciate it either, without some experience.

I am proceeding cautiously, learning a LOT and looking for a "gotcha" but so far I haven't found one.

Is there a post somewhere on here that explains better what Mr. Popov's philosophy is? What I mean is... with all this effort, and brilliant work so far over the past few years, the big question in my mind is: why?  I do understand traders that want to "give back" but it seems that Mr. Popov has gone far and above what I typically see in this wild-west of (small guy) forex trading.

Anyhow, I am busy busy learning every corner of this project, absorbing everything I can. I hope that I can contribute something useful very shortly!

Again, thanks for everyone's efforts here. Thank you very much Mr. Popov for envisioning what this project does, I think I could go on-and-on about the brilliance of your design here. It resolves so many issues I've seen or experienced with autotrading over the years. And of course, thank you very much for sharing. I truly hope that you are getting back more from sharing your creation than if you had chosen to build it in the dark.

Re: Good morning all

I'm sure that many of us had a reaction just like yours when first coming across this software, truly a wonderful tool. All the best with your trading!